Thursday, June 11, 2009

Keri Golf extends partnership with Se Ri Pak

Golf designer Keri Murschell and her company, keri golf, have extended its relationship with LPGA Tour star Se Ri Pak, who will continue to use the line's golf bags in competition and debut a new design in upcoming tournaments.

Crafted to Pak's specifications by keri golf, the 32-year-old's latest custom tour bag combines a body of high-grade red leather with black trim and distinctive script in white and silver. It is adorned by the logos for keri golf and Big Horn Golf Club, as well as the icon of her sister Yoo Ri's apparel line, which the five-time major winner wears on-course.

"I get comments all the time on my keri golf bag and am looking forward to turning heads with this new design," Pak said. "When I look my best, I feel and play my best. Keri thinks about both fashion and function when she designs. Her ability to combine the two makes the line one-of-a-kind -- and ensures I'm always setting trends on the course."

Since joining the LPGA Tour in 1998 and becoming the youngest winner in U.S. Women's Open history, Pak has 23 Tour victories. In 2008, she became the first South Korean to be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame. In honor of the ceremony, keri golf partnered with Pak to create a special-edition bag, which now resides in St. Augustine, FL, as part of the Hall of Fame's permanent collection.

keri bags retail $85 to $375 and are exclusively made with premium fabrics that bring personality to the course.

1 comment:

Patricia Hannigan said...

Keri bags are great...I happen to love golf bags, and I know a nice one when I see it. I met Keri at the PGA show and she was charming...As for Se Ri she's nothing short of a legend. I'd venture to say she transformed women's golf.